National Premier League (NPL)
Focused on long-term player development for the country’s top soccer clubs, allowing consistent, meaningful high-level games appropriately scheduled with higher training-to-game ratios and eliminating calendar congestion. Integrated with the id2 Program, which includes Player Development Programs (PDPs), and player and coach development designed and structured by the clubs, based on the needs of the clubs that provide an avenue for qualification for the NPL Finals.
- Age Specific Training Curriculum
- Training: 3x per week – Plus optional 4th training sessions periodically over the course of the season:
- Intensive Training
- Preseason Training
- Winter Program
- Goalkeeper training included
- 9-12 month program (June thru March/April). Some teams will take a 2-3 month break during the high school soccer season (fall/winter for boys and girls). This will vary based on the make-up of the team and the number of players participating on their high school team. Players can participate in the Winter Program during the 2-3 month break.
- All teams have a full-time professional head coach responsible for all training sessions and games
- NPL: National Premier League: U14-U19 Boys and Girls
- NPL: College Showcases
- NorCal Premier State Cup
- Participation in local and tournaments
- Participation in college showcase tournaments
- College Advising