Elite Academy League (EA League)
The Elite Academy (EA) League is composed of member clubs that represent Elite competitive clubs in their market and have shown to be of the standard and will benefit from being part of this platform. By unifying clubs from within the conferences, the EA have maintained the defining standards of previous elite platforms with a collective approach to making sure the platform sits atop the youth landscape.
EA LEAGUE MISSION:
The Elite Academy League has a mission to provide a National platform with a standards based league giving clubs the ability to provide full developmental model and pathway with top competition and exposure.
EA LEAGUE VISION:
Our vision is to sit atop the youth landscape providing Elite Academy clubs and leaders the opportunity to guide the league and have autonomy to develop the game in the US.
This league will serve to provide a seamless elite pathway for clubs and players to excel in the competitive landscape.
- Age Specific Training Curriculum: Click Here
- Training: 3x per week – Plus optional 4th training sessions periodically over the course of the season:
- Intensive Training
- Preseason Training
- Winter Program: U15 – U19 age groups
- Goalkeeper training included
- 9-12 month program (June thru March/April). Some teams will take a 2-3 month break during the high school soccer season (fall/winter for boys and girls). This will vary based on the make-up of the team and the number of players participating on their high school team. Players can participate in the Winter Program during the 2-3 month break.
- All teams have a full-time professional head coach responsible for all training sessions and games
- EA: EA League: U13-U19 Boys
- EA: College Showcases
- College Advising